The Peninsula Bobcats basketball club are pleased to announce that we will be looking to put together some teams across the U/12-18’s being the Best of our Best.
These All-Star teams will comprise of the best Bobcat players from our 60 plus teams that will then play in 4 tournaments during the year and received an additional 2 hours of training session once per week.
These teams will be selected via a tryout process similar to junior rep, except all players, parents and coaches will be welcome.
We will be looking to field both boys and girls teams in U/12, 14, 16 & 18’s.
Unfortunately we will not be taking any junior rep players that have committed to other rep programs, this will be only for our Bobcat players that are not playing VJBL.
Bobcats All-Star Program will consist of:
- Min 2 hour team training program each week.
- 4 Tournaments throughout the year – SPBA, Dandenong/Eltham, Nunawading and 1 other TBC, all fees included.
- Teams of only 8 players, EVERY PLAYER, PLAYS EVERY GAME
- High Quality coaching, (Unfortunately no parent will be able to coach their own child)
- 1 shooting specific training session each month.
- Fees: $250.00 sign on registration fee and $60.00 per month thereafter on direct debt for 10 month per player. (All Bobcats All-Star Uniform, warm up top, drink bottles, training gear, bag & ball, tournament Fees All inclusive).
If you think you have what it takes to be a Bobcats All- Star, then register to try out today!