Bobcats 3X3 Basketball
What is 3X3?
- 3 starters, one sub – that’s your squad.
- Half the size but twice as fast – We play on one basket in a half-court setting.
- Beyond the arc is 2 points, any other basket is worth 1 point.
- First to 21 points or play out the 10 minutes – that’s how you win.
- 12 seconds is all you have to put a shot up – that’s the shot clock.
- Official 3×3 basketball is used, it’s a Size 6 with the weight of a Size 7.
- Fouls: 6 team fouls.
- Fouls 7, 8, 9: the penalty is 2 free throws.
- Fouls 10 or more receive 2 free throws + ball possession.
- 1 or 2 referees per game.